Haslett Food Pantry
We house and operate the primary food pantry for Meridian Township - For food pantry assistance call 517.339.8383 ext. 15.
We have been a part of the Greater Lansing Food Bank for over 30 years. On average, we assist 75 families per month including:
- Single Parents
- Seniors/adults on disability
- Those employed on at least a part-time basis
- Persons living on fixed incomes
How to Help:
- Cash donations
- Donate groceries and personal need items
- Organize and/or participate in community food drives
- Encourage business, service clubs and other groups to donate money and/or food
How Your Help Is Used:
Cash donations are used to purchase essential items that are not in inventory, as well as perishable food items such as meat and produce.
Each client family receives enough food for one week and personal need items.
We also make referrals to other agencies, as appropriate, to obtain clothing, furniture, and gasoline, to prevent utility shut-offs, and to prevent housing evictions.